Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You know it tears me up inside to see the feelings that you hide.

Earth hour what? Haha fine, I might not be an environmentalist, but I try my best not to litter and conserve electricity k! :) Well, at least the lights were out at my house during earth hour, but I was out having dinner at gardens with my family.

On another note, my hair is so unmanageably short now gahh.

Thinking of buying hair extensions clip ins but Im not sure whether it would look natural enough. Hmmmmm...




Kinda scary right, putting someone elses hair on your head. Dont know where the hair originated from.. eeeyer.

Look what picture lihong just sent me online.





Lol, my very own brand name. LCM hahaha what the heck. It should come with the line, "Looks good, taste good." LOL wth.

I miss you laaaaa! Glad you're having the time of your life now and all the freedom u can possibly want. :)



And you guys too!

My dad just lectured me. Again. Damn it. Im being forced to go to the library tomorrow. Poor me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment