Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I used to rule the world, seas would rise when I gave the word.

Viva La Vida- Coldplay.

Awesome song.

I like that song very much. Ever since the moment I asked xy what is the title of it.

Hmm.. I’m so worn out. Really drained, physically and emotionally. My brain is currently saturated and I still have shit loads to memorise. God help me. Divine help!

Anyway, I’ll only be found in the library this coming days. Its my second home and I NEED to be there. Away from civilization. I cant afford to fail. Like seriously, what have I achieved in these past 20 years? NOTHING. So please please, I need this. I cant be jobless. I cant depend on other people. I dont want bring shame to myself. I have an ego. HAHA.

So yea, Soo Jin’s birthday was last Saturday. Had some drinks at 7 ate 9. The lovely girl is finally 19.

P1015178

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         P1015186

P1015181

This is hilarious! Ivy was climbing over the table instead of walking across and it was captured on camera.

P1015188

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P1015189

P1015190

The powerpuff girls clan!

P1015191

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

The girls.

P1015195

P1015205

Hahahaha. IVY AGAIN. She broke the glass.

P1015204

Before leaving, she tried to cover it with feathers after her attempts of making the glass stand failed. AHHAHAA.

K now. Books baby books. Love you books. Damn potong right. kekekee.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yah i know I look like crap these days. Make up-less, tremendously huge eye bags and dark circles.

I HATE YOU EXAMS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment