Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I wanna meet Mystery.



"Pa, can give me 10k, I'll go to genting and come back a millionaire."

"And you'll come back without your underwear"

=.=

I've been watching PUA for the past 2 days, 2 seasons now. Pretty sick of the pickup thing though, its kinda boring after a while. love kosmo, love matt.

I'm procrastinating again but this time, its gonna be different. Gonna write down a list of things I should accomplish and do to motivate myself.

What's the meaning of life? hmm.


xxxx.

Its 5 am now. Leave me alone in the room with the webcam and this is what you'll get.



Lol let me syok sendiri for a while.

xxx.


✭.....heart, kamen ❤ said (1:27 AM):

*how come u ppl...state of mind..so strong

well, darling, you see, if you want to be strong, you have to WANT TO BE strong. Talk is cheap. Yes I've gone through shit, and it just took me like, a month to get over a heartache. That period was hell, but you shouldnt wallow in self pity. There's more to life than relationships.

And if the person you mentioned about is sooo godly, he wouldnt even put you in this situation in the first place. Trust me, once you get through this, it will feel as though everyday is saturday. Life has so much more to offer. Look at me, I hardly emo anymore, except abt things regarding my studies. And when you're not emo, you'll emit this glow, a good aura. And this will attract people towards you. Its true!

I'm not worried about guys. I'm surrounded by them. HAHAH JK. Just have a little faith dear.

xxx.

Our yc/foos session last weekend.

The poserrrsss!



Linda bebe and I hehehe. Wah my eyes damn bengkak. I prolly didnt sleep again the night before.




Have some mam mam. Wahhh I damn hungry when I look at this pic. The fried chicken which I soooo crave for. And dnt forget, the classic cheese cake from sr, not alexis xin. lol.

The sweet birthday girl who turned 20 but look like 15. Say awww. Thats the only pic I have for I didnt bring my camera that day. The other lazy asses refuse to send me the pics. Grrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment