Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dont you know you can go be your own miracle?

Greetings.

Its very, very, very early in the morning. And I'm trying to keep myself awake. Let me tell you random things bout me.

I love cheese. The more the better. huhuhu

I love eating seaweed but I dont quite like seafood though its tolerable.

I live to eat.

There is currently a pimple on my face. Its probably due to stress.

I hate my hair and everything about me.

My eyes are 80% blind. Im short sighted yes.

I'm a terrible driver. Yes. My recent mishap cost my dad 2k. Thanks la. I cant park for nuts too. Dont laugh =(

I have OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder). And its getting worse by the day. For eg. I can spend my entire day surfing facebook and just keep refreshing. Its bloody boring. But I just cannot help it. It used to be friendster. The "who viewed me" section. Thank god fb does not implement such nonsense.

I dislike people who fucking bitch abt other even though they barely know the person. DIU i keep getting bitched about. BY A GUY SOMEMORE.

I like looking at desserts. Its makes me very very very happy. So much so, I wouldnt finish everything, I'll just take a bite of everything.

I cant stay angry for long. Most to most, I think i'll just be angry for a max of 2 days or so. By then I wouldnt even quite remember what caused my anger. NO WONDER YOU PEOPLE LIKE TO BULLY ME LA.

I dont like people especially guys who are overconfident. ( who does?) Like those type who comes out from the car with one type of style and I dont know, you can just feel as though they think that they're so hot. Super turn off!

I used to take karate, tennis, ballet and piano lessons. For those who dont know me, I bet you're surprised. =P

I'm bloody lazy and I keep proscrastinating. I hate myself for this. Shit I just reminded myself that I'm currently procrastinating. I will continue this list tmr.


So long, good bye suckers. Mwahx.

No comments:

Post a Comment