Tuesday, March 3, 2009

7 things i love about you.

My eyelash extensions mou tak gau already T___T


Eh hello, Im supposd to be studying man. Eh what's with the "eh hello". I realise that I tend to use that very often. I guess its just a phrase of the moment for now. It used to be, "for fucks ah", "for nuts ah", "damn chao tut la" dono la dono la.






Sometimes, I just feel like living on an island, sitting by the beach, listen to the sound of the waves, having a beer in my hand while watching the sunset.



Or just picking strawberries and cherries all day long XD


Shit la, I think this is the withdrawal syndromes of forcing myself to study. I'll procrastinate in every way I can. Im going mad.


Speaking about mad, I have this love-hate relationship with that song "Neyo-mad".
Cos like initially, I could relate to it. And I kept replaying it over and over again till i fell inlove with it. Until I found out that omg, ma hai bullshit, we did fight over something.

So fuck it la. stupid song.

Shit la this is so energy consuming. Sleepyyy how to study. Mr david said that when its damn late at night, our body tends to produce molecules which initiates us to sleep. So by keeping myself awake, I'm consuming more energy at night. BLA BLA BLA. I think I'll start studying tomorrow. Without the internet. Without the presence of my bed. Without you.


Okeh peace out gdnight yo!


No comments:

Post a Comment