Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sometimes, life is unfair..

Hell yes. Since tomorrow (monday) is a public holiday, I should be out partying yea? *i recall a phone call conversation asking me to go to poppy*

WELL, NO. BLOODY hell, my finals is in a week’s time. FUcking study la, what’s wrong with me. WHY DO I KEEP PROCRASTINATING. WANT TO FAIL MEH.

Last friday was spent at Boston, Solaris at Mont Kiara.

Beer fest hohoho =D I love my beer babeh. Although tiger isnt my favourite beer, who cares man. Its alcohol. *drunktard*

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         128 copy

123173

185P1010220


130 copy

William the new pimp? HAHA now i know that you read my blog.

200(2)

176 copy

154 copy

193

161 copy

I told you that i love my beer!

P1010228

Linda’s getting horny yo hahahaha.

Overall it was a fun night with great company =) With the “hip” dj playing the songs which we requested. Definitely fun ~ Time to hit the books urghh.

I need to learn to enjoy what I’m studying for its going to be my source of income. Get it in my thick skull. Ilovepharmacyilovepharmacyilovepharmacy.

And to you, please, you kinda cease to exist to me already. The last time I talked to you was almost 2 years back, and I hardly EVER see you around. Kinda funny hearing stuff you said about me. Oh well, its a small world boy. And yah, mind your own business. I like la hehehehe. Its my prerogative. Its my life~~

No comments:

Post a Comment