Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I fell into your trap.

Whattf. I spent the entire night reading THE GAME by Neil Strauss instead of studying but heck, its darn interesting. Im only half way through it though.The art of seduction. Terms such as negs and IOIs? omg la. Pretty funny, while reading it, I kinda had flashbacks of how guys manage to get my attention and win my heart.



I wonder whether these methods are applicable for females. kekekeke I shall try it out during my coming holidays which is soooooooooon :)) hohohoh. But baby, you should know that seducing girls is one thing, maintaining their interest is another. Its a whole new lvl after that. It takes 2 hands to clap. Bloody easy to start a relationship but friggin hard to make it last. Commitment, effort and communication plays a very important role.

I'm no relationship expert but guys, when your girl gets emo and brushes it off, dont be a dick head. There's def something wrong. And girls, dont be a pea brain and just tell your guy what the heck are you so emo over. Its better to discuss with your partner and find a solution rather than get upset by yourself (and in the process making him "lo lo luen" as well). By keeping all your feelings in your heart, you would just burst one day. Kabooom. Just like me. then game over lor?

But somehow, after reading that book, I kind of got the sexism feeling. Its as though girls are like toy pieces and I dont know, its just all a.. game. And when you're done with it, you just throw the girl away. Shit, whatever happened to till death do us part and I love you forever and ever (heard that shit before) and all that crap.

I need to meet more sincere guys but then again, I dont really fall for guys that easily unless they can really get my attention, click with me, and have certain admirable attributes *swoon*



READ IT READ IT!



No comments:

Post a Comment