Monday, March 2, 2009

Always be my baby.

I was having a talk with my dad and a friend just now.


All my school life, I've been enclosed in a surreal environment. I was not exposed to things such as fights, prostitution etc.

Being brought up in a conservative community, it came as a shocked to me, learning many of these stories, some which even includes my friends. I am no angel. I, myself had even done some major mistakes, which goes against my values which my parents instilled in me. If I would turn back time, I would take a different path, but as they say, time waits for no men and it will keep going on. So yea, no regrets. We will just learn from experience and it makes us who we are today.

Sometimes I wonder, what's our purpose in life. Some people just want the latest gadgets, branded bags, clothes etc. I mean like, will it make us happier? And right now, most of my friends and I are just students. We're still depending on our parents and like seriously, I think most of us take things for granted. I'm not excluded in this. We will only appreciate things once we lose it.

Priorities. That is something some of us dont have. Goals, ambition and achievements.
I admit that I get sidetracked so often that my results are going downhill. I ask myself a plethora of questions so often, "what happens if I fail? Will I fail? Can I go to uk?" But its damn silly because everything I think is so negative. I should be focusing my energy on my studies instead. Its true that I should just suffer for 2 more years and study now rather than play now and waste my whole life away.

I was distracted during my first year of uni because of a guy. Looking back, I find it so silly. Relationships at this age? Well, most of it wont last anyway. It takes 2 hands to clap. Commitment now is a pretty big word to most of us. Emotionally draining and stressful. Thinking through the whole process again is a nightmare. But the attention is damn nice la, as well as the courting period hahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment