Monday, March 9, 2009

Huh its tuesday already?

Im seriously suffering from a nervous breakdown. Its less than a week till my finals and yes I've been whining about it since god knows when but Ive not been doing anything about it. I really do have a bad feeling about this. Oh no.

I've been hearing A LOT of relationships stories from people these days. Drama drama. Dont emo people, life is short. One cannot escape arguments- commitment issues/ infidelity issues/ ego issues/ clubbing issues/ insecurity issues/ etc (what nonsense also wanna fight about la) when in a relationship. Its pretty normal. And I'm extremely glad that I'm not in one now. Now now, I'm not planning to be a nun or spinster when I grow up of course. Just waiting for the right guy and the right time. Ambitious, loyal, sweet and fun. Mmmmm. No rush babyy.. Love comes unexpectedly. Yes its true. And right now, my studies itself is enough to suffocate me so cheers to fucked up relationships.

I love you you you and you especially you. But nevertheless, life goes on and that doesnt change the fact that my exam is next monday. diu.


Peace out. Cb pei face. Hmph...

No comments:

Post a Comment