Monday, April 6, 2009

I believe in everything you said to me.


My weekend was fun. Too fun. Till i didnt study. Shucks. I'm screwed.

I love love love the movie "the confessions of the shopaholic." Omg it was like the bomb, hehehe I know many people who read the book didnt quite like it, but i personally loved it. Its like watching all the characters in the book whom i imagined come alive. =D And the guy in the movie, is, HOT. A typical chick flick, with a warm fuzzy happy ending awww.

I currently have a dilemma sigh.

I told you relationships are assholes! I found out that one of my goodfriend's boyfriend used to whack up his ex. And she just coupled with him. Is he gonna whack her up too? =O Thats something unimaginable. Should I even tell her? hmmmmm. kamennn help!





See you girls on wed, 8th april 2009. Fucking doomsday. I hate this world =( Imu ball is on the 20th and I have second thoughts on whether to go or not. hmmm...

and finally, not forgetting to wish honghong happy birthday =D
Though you are far apart, our friendship still remains as strong as ever!


Hahaha this is such a ooooooooold pic. But you look cute lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment