Saturday, April 18, 2009

Girls Night @ 7ate9

The title is pretty self explanatory. We- Linda, xy and I wanted to pamper ourselves with a good dinner at a posh restaurant so that we’ll be able to dress up =D That’s what girls enjoy doing most, ya know.

003

016

025 copy

035 copy

037 copy

P1015610

P1015624

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Sorry I’m not a very good blogger. I just post pictures up. Haha. The food portion there is sooo small! Big fat eaters like me should be going to Tenji. Next month, girls?

Last night, I went to poppy. Man it was packed as hell. Barely could move. So after 10 minutes of being in that human hamburger, Ivy and I left to Zouk and it was wayyyy better =D

Anyway, today is Prom Night. Imu ball 2009 at Marriott. I thought of saving my cash for other stuff and do my hair and makeup myself this year.


Cant wait =D

No comments:

Post a Comment