Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love is Gone.

O mi goshhhh. I cant control my addiction. I've been playing tetris friends for the fucking past 12 hrs. The time now is 6.30 am and I have class at 10 30 am tmr. Somebody help me!

My fingers are so tired that typing on the keyboard seems really straineous. Wobbly =S

I really hope to be a changed person. I wanna leave my old procrastinating self in the past and set my priorities straight. I know it seems like a joke, but heck, everything starts with something small. Like positive thinking! Self fulfilling prophecy.



And guess what! Friday is a public holiday. Thank god for that. Unfortunately, I have lab till 5 pm tmorrow boohoo but after that I'lll be meeting the girls at the curve.



Last weekend, I lost money. Thanks la soojin and ivy. What to do, LDP....... sigh sigh sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment