Saturday, May 2, 2009

Phuture wife.

Just a weird thought.

Do you associate numbers with sexes?

I do. Is it a weird or a normal thing?

Like, lets say 4 is female, 5 is male, 7 is female, 8 is male.

I guess I’m just abnormal.

So anyway, I was at zouk on the eve of labour’s day and labour’s day itself.

One word. Freakkiinnggg packed. But it was goood.

P1015853

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Linda and I.

Was at the warehouse sale in cineleisure on Thursday as well. Qued up for an hr but it was worth it.

Got 2 tops and 2 dresses.

My favourite buy of the day:

P1015910

Massimo Dutti top. From 300 Rm to 70 Rm.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I love it so much =D

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Yaya, the vain self check picture before going out. And of course, in case you miss my face hahahaha. as if.

Hiyo my face still so chubby. I bought the face rollers. Hopefully it works. GAH.

ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment