Saturday, May 30, 2009

My heart is going to pop!

Picture 26

I got a secret! But I aint telling. I’m a very happy girl. For now. =D

No really. hehehehehee. *hyper gila mode*

Warning: Excessive camwhore pictures up ahead.

Well, I was just testing out my new webcam I bought last week. Kinda sucky. Its so blur and it still makes me look ghastly. Not much difference from the old one I previously had.

Picture 28

Picture 21

Picture 23 Picture 16

Picture 31

I got bored of taking pictures alone, so I pulled Ivy in hehehe.

Picture 13Picture 33

Aww man. Im really exhausted now. I’m a retired clubber. Reached poppy about 2 yesterday and man, the place was extremely crowded. I wasnt too excited about it, and kept yawning throughout the night. Zzzzzzzzz.

Johnson introduced to me the cute dj though wahahahhahah so cute omg boyish~

My whole day was spent with my family today! Started of with dimsum at summer palace then it was off to buy crystals.

God bless my dad. He is such an impulsive buyer. 2k for a crystal vase? He bought 2. I think i kinda got that trait from him. Sighhh.

After that, we went off looking at the houses at Eco park. Really pretty but I hate the location. Im so used living near the city that travelling so far feels torturing. Would you rather stay far and have a huge pretty house, or choose convenience over the size of the house?

Hmm, tired, Imma take a nap now. Over and out ;)

And, hahaha i’m a happy girl. hahahahahaa. ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment