Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tagged.

I'm getting sleepy thanks to the silly lab session today.
Was assigned to make ointment. Kinda tiring man.


Looks kinda disgusting right. Its salicylic acid ointment for warts and acne.



Damn blooody sticky and hard to mix together. Can get muscles man. I kept swearing throughout the whole lab session. Damn sticky and oily I cannot take it especially when it was time to clean up. Yuck.

Next time when you apply the pimple/wart cream on your face, think of all the poor pharmacists who have to go through this nonsense to make sure that you have flawless skin. (though machines are used now. but still!)

Damn I feel so sad. I dont have anymore series or dramas to watch now =((
I just finished watching the season finale of Gossip girl, Desperate Housewives and Malaysian Dream Girl.

Kinda lifeless grr.



No comments:

Post a Comment