Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Will I fall for you?

angels-and-demons

Im sure most of us have read the DaVinci Code by Dan Brown. Angels and Demons is part of the sequel to that book and its equally as good, so I think it is.

Watched the movie yesterday at Cineleisure at the special screening thanks to adverlets.

4237_104196681292_572556292_3023264_6936953_n

I personally like the movie. It is very much based on the vatican and its churches. Very gruesome at some scenes, but kept me very much entertained.

Tom Hanks is good. Anyway, watch the movie! It will be out in cinemas tomorrow.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Vain pictures which you can skip. kakaka.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P5120812

Anyway, I’ve been pretty caught up with uni nowadays. Lab sessions are long and tedious but its quite fun.

Making lotions, suspensions, creams and powder.

Image107

Abit like masak-masak wtf. I’m slacking again. Oh no. Time to read up. Over and out =D

No comments:

Post a Comment