Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sing the sing-along song!

 

 

Happy mama’s day! Had family dinner in Pizza Uno at Taipan today.  I didnt know that its the franchise outlet owned by my famiy friend. We left it to her to choose our menu and god, I over ate AGAIN. From the many tapas to caesar salad, cheeseballs,  duck, chicken, fish, pasta, beef, cheesecake, chocolate cake with ice cream omg. No Im not exaggerating.  I’m fat.

Went jogging with Soo Jin yesterday. Our attempts were futile as we replaced the minimal calories loss with Korean BBQ at Hartamas. Our meal was meant for like 3 people. God bless me. God bless me.

Its back to uni again. 4th week. Wow. Time passes so fast. In about 10 more weeks, it will be the end of sem 4. Time waits for no man.

I really dont understand guys. Sigh. *random yea i know*

No comments:

Post a Comment