Thursday, April 9, 2009

A day of singing and waddling.

So yeah, the results were out yesterday, and it was expected. Well not really expected, kinda gave me a shock actually T__T hahah. Nvd, all is going according to plan I supposed. If only................ ah shucks.

I made a promise to myself that I would never ever cramp 3 months worth of work into 1 week. Imagine the stress level I had to go through. SERVE ME RIGHT FOR BEING LAZY.

And its good that some fear has been instilled in me and I hope it stays. If not, UK this coming sept will not be possible. Noooo!

It was a random day out with the girls and weekiat? kekeke.

P1015530


P1015537

P1015548

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         P1015575

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P1015589

P1015566

P1015564

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Now you knw why it rains so often nowadays. P1015600

Thanks to yours truly, me :)

K I admit i’m such a narcissist poser ty ty.


So yea, I was at helo bali last fri. It seemed like the whole world was there due to the free flow. However, true to the saying that helo bali sucks, it was horrible. The music was wayyy to loud.

A near deaf experience with loads and loads of people crowding the entire place up. I even saw a granny O.O Cool. Next time when I'm old and fragile, I'll still be happening yo =)

No comments:

Post a Comment