Saturday, July 18, 2009

Black and White.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I’ve been waking up with tears in my eyes every morning. But I don’t remember what I dreamt the night before.

***

So yesterday, after class, I went for lunch and it was off to the stadium to watch Man United train.


P1016544


We went there 2 hours earlier. It was hot! And freaking packed with the red devils’ supporters.

P1016562



MU was supposed to train at 5 30pm for an hour, followed by the Malaysian team at 6 30 pm.

However, at 4 30 pm, the intro music was played and suddenly football players emerged. Guess who appeared???

P1016551

The best team in the world *cough* Malaysia boleh?

I guess they had to change their schedule because obviously everyone will leave after watching MU.

So anyway, the everyone only became hyped up after the appearance of MU players. Dont know why but everyone kept cheering for no apparent reason. Well, at least to me?

P1016555

My camera is damn gay. Im thinking of getting a slr but its wayy too big and heavy. Hmm…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I think the more I hangout with Jay, the more gay I become.

After that, had dinner and….

Genting at 1 45 am in the morning, drinking Chocolate Cream Chip Frappacino.

P1016575

P1016571

It was freezing!!

And as for today, I’ve yet to decide on my plans yet. Study study study.. Study study study.

My baby..

No comments:

Post a Comment