Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beautiful lie.


I realise that it is my own doing that I put myself in this pathetic state.

Since the beginning, my dad has already warned me.

Whenever I have something bothering me, it is a norm for me to keep expressing my feelings to other people. I know sometimes it gets kind of stale but its the only way I can feel better.

One despicable trait which I own is that I tend to force other people to tell me what they know, without finding out from the main source itself. People feeding me with random information has resulted me in being obsessed and really paranoid.

I'm so tired.

***



Thanks for the stuffs today babe <3 I miss you.

Having lunch with my other darling tmr. Its been so long, since i've seen your face. I try to be strong, but the strength I have is washing away. Stupid akon. Cancelled his concert at the 11th hour :( Anyway, cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment