Saturday, July 11, 2009

I dont care what you say, I’m still in love with you.

So, my bestie is back from the land of swine flu.

Visited her last week :)

However I only saw her a week after she was back.

Call me paranoid but as soon I entered her room, I was like, “ LIHONG WHY YOU GOT MEDICINE?? ARE YOU SICK?? WHAT ARE THOSE PILLS FOR?? WHY ARE YOU SNIFFLING ??DO YOU HAVE A FLU??? YOU CON ME AH?”

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Darn funny, when I first saw her, she was about to hug me but instead I took a step back and said, “H1N1.”

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Isnt it fun staying in a hotel just lazing around doing nothing?

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We had breakfast and a lot of catching up to do. Still the same pek pek hong I know :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Walked around in the curve for a while and did a little shoppinnnggg =D

P1016484

See lihong, I told you that your pants didnt touch the cow! Its period I tell you.

P1016485

So hai.

Anyway, I as going through my old pictures and I came across these..

This was taken before you left. How time flies.. 5 months back.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And this was back in college.

I noticed that the 3 of us have the same position when we take pictures. =.=

DSC00735

514095371l

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And for the ultimate tak malu so hai picture…

****

***

**

*

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments:

Post a Comment