Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunshine through the rain.

Rise and shine, its a beauutifulll day.

Saturday to be exact =D

I was so tired last night, playing rummy for bout 8 hours straight and barely having only 3-4 hours of sleep the night before. It was hardcore I tell you. Sharon was niiiceee enough to buy us taufufah for our dinner gg.

I don't know how to explain my emotions right now. A little sad actually. I woke up at 8 45 am, thinking that there's uni today, but in fact, there's no more classes. Its like a routine which Im so accustomed to. I dont know why, but I know that I will miss IMU very much, more to the people over there who made my daily life much bearable and enjoyable. Time flies. It just seems like it was yesterday that I entered IMU. I was dreading it. Depressed and down. But in a blink of an eye, 4 semesters has finally came to an end. I've grown attached to school. To all of you. I never mentioned this before, but I feel so blessed knowing each and everyone of you. Including you, even though all these happened. You indeed made me really happy before. Its fate I supposed?

I received a phone call about 6 am last night. It made me realise that life is fragile. Life is short. Anything can happen anytime. Its not predictable.

There’s no point getting worked up over small matters and keeping things in your heart. One day, anyone might just leave the world and you’ll regret not being able to say your last words.

So last Wednesday, Sheun was nice enough to buy us lunch as her birthday treat.

All the yummy mutton, squid, fish, chicken and banana leaf rice.

Thanks babe!

IMG_1893



IMG_1894


IMG_1900

After that it was off to subang to visit jaymee (twice in 2 days).

We ended up at a dessert place called snowflakes.

They serve excellent desserts. Something I desire sooo much!

Have to try their best seller, cincau something something. Its good!

IMG_1909

IMG_1903

IMG_1908

IMG_1916

So anyway, Happy Birthday bitch. May you have a wonderful birthday and hopefully, you’ll get wiser since you’re a year older now =D

IMG_1913


I'll see you tonight.

Somehow, my clubbing days are over. I dont quite enjoy partying anymore. What's with me! I'm too young to be old hahah. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment