Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 2- Cameron Highlands

Steamboat with some people whom I have not seen for a long time on a Friday night at kuchai lama. Euvin, Xinny, Linda, Sharon, SooJin, Eric and Chun Ho.

It was quite a fun night catching up with them and crapping about wild mushroom, brown meatballs and arguing about the colour of.. erm.. ask Linda and xinying.

Ended in a quite emo note though :( Miss Chen is lying on my bed at this very moment listening to songs. Great just great.

Dai sei ki dadadadadada lol wtf inside joke.

Its 2.30 am and I’ve been out for 15 hours but I’m right here blogging.

So anyway, I went to Cameron Highlands with my family.

P1016375

When we arrived. Dad and Grandma.

P1016391 Unriped strawberries. Damn unlucky. The weather was being an ass. When I wanted to go to pasar malam at night, it rained. When I wanted to go to the morning market in the morning, it rained. When I wanted to go to the strawberry farm, no parking.  Fml.

P1016448 Tea plantation. Did you know that staring at greens can relax your eyes?

P1016443

Went to my friend’s dad’s camelia garden..

P1016412

Its really pretty. Walking alone trying to relax my mind..

Two paths. It has already been decided..

P1016407

P1016403

 P1016423

P1016406 

P1016413

 

Dinner was at a friend’s restaurant serving charcoal organic steamboat but I didnt find that it was anything special except that the veggies were sweeter.

P1016394

The whole single malt whisky bottle was consumed within an hour.

I couldnt drink it. Phobia..

P1016440 

 

P1016424 

Chloe. She’s a doll. Can I take her home daddy?

P1016444

And dont forget the english tea and scones!

 

I shall continue this later. Wayy too tired actually.

I’m so lucky to have you listening to me and going through thick and thin throughout these years.

Goodnight y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment