Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 1- The land of the yummay food.

I’m back!! But I’m super BUSY now. Which is good in a way. Get my mind off some things and immerse myself in my work.

Havent really had a good night sleep in days. Imagine, reaching home from Port Dickson about 11 pm, slept at 2 am, and waking up at 5 am to go to Cameron Highlands. I was so tired to the point that I did not react at all even when my dad put the whole whiskey bottle to my nose when I was asleep.

What an ass =.=

 

So anyway, I’ll just post up a few pictures for now.

Going to Malacca was a very last minute plan. We brought our bikinis and were ready to folic at the beach but our limited time did not allow us to execute our plans.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

They say that I look like a leukaemia patient. CHOIII =(

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

First stop, jonker street for lunch!

P1016291

Outside the chicken rice ball restaurant. They kept calling that old man Hwa-Rang =.= What did both of them do.. LOL

 

P1016303

Instead of ordering chicken, we had roast duck instead. And the otak-otak was goooood.

 P1016304

Yam ball and plain rice balls.5648_99530266522_710341522_2180251_4898060_n

P1016341

My durian cendol. Thanks to Adrian who claimed that the cendol outside the confectionary factory was “good”, I bought it. It doesnt taste as bad as it looks but I’ve had better.

P1016308

P1016313

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

The next stop, The Eye of Malaysia.

I have totally no comment about this.

NO COMMENT.

P1016324

P1016329

 

“Wah so highh, Im scared Im getting scared…”

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

We chilled abit later at the Pahlawan Mall and it was Satay Celup for dinner.

Its like lok –lok except that its dipped into the boiling  satay sauce which can only be found in Malacca.

Thanks Chandni for bringing us which she claimed is the best satay celup there.

P1016349

P1016350

 

It was satisfying =D

P1016352

So after dinner, we left to PD but I shall not elaborate more on that. Imagine, using the old road all the way from Malacca to Port Dickson. From a 30 minute drive to a 2 hour drive LOL.

Thank you guys for the trip =)

 

Now its back to my HP essay T_________T

No comments:

Post a Comment