Sunday, July 19, 2009

The last goodbye.

I have never actually blogged about my love life in details before. Well, during the past 7 months, I’ve been heart broken 3 times. It sucks. Really. Its like losing my friends. I dont even talk to any of them anymore. Sometimes I wish that nothing happened so we can just be buddies. No awkwardness nothing.

Its scary to even blink now seeing how time flies.

Funny when we were younger, back in school, logistic issues was never a problem. Its just the matter of whether I like you and you like me. As simple as that.

For me, as an emotional person, this has been taking a toll on me. Dating people who I never expected to date. It has been affecting my mood, daily conversation and studies.

Picture 67

I’m so sick and tired of it. Really. Before I entered University, I never actually really gotten heartbroken before. It was the other way round har har kidding! But it has it benefits too I guess. I realised that after whatever happened, I'm pretty weak emotionally but I hope that in time to come, I'll get stronger with every heartbreak.


I rather hear the truth, whatever it is, harsh or hurtful, than be kept in the dark. I'm no fool. It just makes me furious. I know after every ending, I will be okay. Its just a matter of time.


So today, other than playing Yiruma’s songs (Kiss the rain, When the love falls, River flows in you) on the piano, I picked up a book at a Christian book store.

You’ll never guess what book it is.

Image088

Yes. I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris.

I’m soooooooo excited woohoo. Can you sense my sarcasm?

Will read it after studying for my PP dispensing test tomorrow T__T

And I may catch Man United again since they’ll still be here after the bombing in Jakarta. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment