Monday, June 22, 2009

Paparazzi- Specially requested by Tracy.

 

1. Please entitle your post 'Paparazzi' or something of the like.

2. Follow the 'Pictures of ..... ' as closely as possible. Be creative. No photoshop-ing. If you cannot find a picture for one of the descriptions, scratch it off and replace it with something else.
3. Tag whoever you want to see look funny.

 

Picture of me looking down.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Picture of me with my mouth closed.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          

angry

Ah this is easy. 99% of my pics are with my mouth closed.

Picture of me hugging someone.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Picture of me looking terrified.

n614991375_1906468_5809430

Extremely terrified of jaymee taking my ugly pics.

Picture of me drunk.

P5030368

P1012979

It was due to many many mixtures of cocktails and chivas.

 

Says who that I dont get drunk…

 

Picture of me looking scary.

IMG_1260

Picture of me looking like a noob.

(What the heck does a picture of me looking lk a noob mean????)

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This look kinda noobish to me?

 

Picture of me acting cute.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P1014236

Picture of me doing something i shouldn't.

 

P1010606

Say hi to my lesbo buddy.

Need more proof??

 

 

 

Image147

Our fav past time!

 

Okay bai no more.

Snapshot_20080911_49

I tag : Everyone who reads this and owns a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment