Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Catching up with ol’ buddies.

Say hi to the Jason Foo. He’s back in KL.

But heck, he’s leaving on friday back to sydney?

Managed to leave uni early today to meet up with Xinying, Yangsik and Jason.

P1016171

Feet.

Something Jason bought from Bali last year but only gave it today hahaha.


P1016173

Dude, what happened to your hairstyle. SO military style yo.


P1016174


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


P1016182


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


P1016184



P1016185

Our starbucks session. Reminds me of the times we used to meet at Starbucks every single night till 3 am talking crap all the way.

Funny how things turned out to be. Like how Jason and I were introduced by Lihong back in college and we were just acquaintance. Somehow, he was in my msn list but we never talked.

Suddenly one emo night when I couldnt sleep because of personal issues, I went online about 5 am. And that guy suddenly messaged me on MSN because he was so bored? So, it all started with my rantings and ramblings and we met up at Starbucks the night after that. Xinny, Russ and Jason.


P1013830



P1013837



Yangsik : Would you ever date jason?

Xinny: No way. Its like incest!


And the last time I left my phone with them, they changed my wallpaper and screensaver to their faces?? Omg.

Image077Image073

Jokers =.=!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment