Thursday, June 25, 2009

I wonder what the future holds.

Woke up at 6 am on a Tuesday morning to settle some documents. Man it was torturing. They decided to leave to Putrajaya at 7 30 am??? CRAZY. But, due to malaysian timing, it was about an hour later lol. Initially we were required to stay there till evening until our letters were ready but JeeChung, being a sweetheart offered to collect it for us the next day so we could leave earlier. All these for what? A letter stating that the government of Malaysia finds me to be a person of good conduct?

Thanks la. But ive always been good. You can see that by even looking at my face.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

After that it was AC for brunch and Pyramid!

I watched Transformers 2 as well. Good movie, enjoyed it =)

Megan Fox is undoubtly sizzling hot hot hot.

Chilled at Gloria Jeans before the movie.

Never order cookies and cream.

Taste like water with blended ice.

P1016217

Tracy and Adrian were busy discussing about the HP essay.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Found this pic in my camera? Lol looks like the face in scary movie.

P1016215

The hal mang goo’s turtle. Kinda cool..

Had korean bbq again later at night.

Its one of my favourite meals ahhaa.

P1016211

And had soju again! I guess it wasnt as that bad as the first time I tried it. Adrian kinda found his new love?

I guess we’ll be having a “soju drinking party” soon lol!

****

Yesterday was one of the last Pharmacy Practise lab for the sem.

Guess what we were required to make???

Suppositories!

For those who dont know what’s that, its something that you insert up your rectum aka anus aka asshole.

Image000

Here’s how the mould look like. Looks kinda wrong doesnt it?

Image009

Image010

All wrapped up, ready to be inserted into your butties.

Man, I’m exhausted. Tomorrow’s Weekiat’s birthday. We’ll definitely be planning something for him. Exhausted! And I’m out~

No comments:

Post a Comment