Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And they say I only have 1 pose.

Like come on, observe grace, whitni and eileen. I feel like I’m the most creative one with my poses?? hahahaa.

We were supposed to study, but somehow it ended up with a cam whoring session.

This is what happens when girls see a camera.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Owh big bum!

P1010315

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I love you all. I feel blessed knowing each and every single one of my friends. You know who you are. You guys never fail to fill my days with laughter and joy. Ups and downs.

How I wish I could freeze time. Being 20 forever and ever and everrrrrrrrr. Never have to grow up and just being with my bffs and the ones i love. In a few months time, I’ll be separated from most of them =( I guess its a new experience but heck, it sucks having to be far apart from home and my comfort zone.

1 comment: