Monday, June 22, 2009

Fragments of memories.

I was going through my received files folder and I came across a few old pictures which reminded me of the past.


Rawr! This picture was taken approximately 1 year ago. At that time, xy, linda and I were desperate to check out MOS as it was new. And now, I dont even wanna step foot into that club. Funny how time changes everything.




And this was taken when Xin and I was heartbroken. Xy and I going all the way to Lihong's place just to watch some STOOOOOOOOPID movie. Remember the angela baby and la lingerie show? Yeah, we wasted about 3-4 hours of our life. But it was all good, spending quality time together.



We even walked to the park, just to get bitten by hordes and hordes of mosquitos. I was having a race with lihong on the super sharp reflexolgy stones. Kinda painful T____________T but it was fun!

Good times good times =)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lemon, you look the same a year ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha how you expect me to look like??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, I'd thought you'd be chubbier a year back. Beautiful hair, keep it long, it suits the shape of your face better.

    ReplyDelete