Monday, June 22, 2009

I was a dreamer, and I still am.








Life is like a bed of flowers. So pretty and colourful, yet one day it will die and wither. But fret not, because when the time comes, the plant will bloom again.


Ok i swear that was utter crap.


I met up with one of my childhood friend today. We were friends since 3 years old, knowing each other back in Nursery. Beebee did not change at all. Same looks, same attitude (more mature, so she says). It was nice catching up with an old friend.


Remember this picture bee? And the girl in the middle. Sylvia? If Im not mistaken. The 3 of us used to be inseparable.

After opening my picture album, I feel like posting more of pictures of me in my adolescent days haha.


Now this is what you call a fat baby.




I know Im cute. Kthnx bye. Lol kidding.

Chubby like &&*&(*&*(&(*&





As I grew older, I began to show syndromes of the disease called face problem.

I used to be really fat when I was a baby, but as I grew older, I looked like some malnourished child with a chubby face? But now, Im near being obesed.





I dont know why but i really really like this picture a lot. *loves* <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 300px; height: 400px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhtcqHVrCIHqn1p8B-BNSwJ_z5OJ5YG-fMwBKLWxZwPcoLZCTZsgNgGYW0ppJStxednJBif25pIUAkP27Vx-dY96po9trRAMORxdByE5Se7lq8QFpxUiCLxYlKeXquZrkOILDuqIHRB8-U/s400/P1015477.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5352792650404259842" border="0">Damn face problem nowadays. Its sickening.



I dont know why, I suddenly miss you so much..
But I'll just hide these feelings..




No comments:

Post a Comment