Saturday, June 13, 2009

Its like chasing the very last train when we both know that its too late.

 

Adrian arranged lunch and drinking session on Friday cos Gary was in town.

I went to tenji, again. Same time, same table. LOL

Didnt really eat much though. Hmmm. But it was all good :)

 

P1016153

 

P1016156

The nigga and fatty. LOL kidding.

 

P1016160

My melted haagen daaz.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

P1016154

Babo!

 

P1016150

With tracy =)

You cant possibly imagine the amount of food on our table. Freaks!

The night was continued with drinking at my place with Adrian, Tracy, Gary, Ipood, Simba, Hwarang, Jmee, Grace, Eileen, Weekiat and last but not least, Sheuun. Madness!

Jaymee K.O damn fast lah hahahah. Too bad I didnt take any video this time. And again, grace, eileen, jaymee and I squeezed into one bed. Thanks ah mee for singing in the middle of the night and taking up most of the space.

 

GOodnight so tired omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment