Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm a fat kid.


Lack the time to update my blog, but yeah, since I'm procrastinating, here goes..

Had pp2 test on Tuesday- Probably screwed it up.

Hospital visit on Wednesday- Was pretty interesting! Got to see the workplace of the pharmacists and see what a hospital pharmacist do. Had to follow a case of a patient with abdominal pain go through all his drugs.

FMT 2 test on Friday- Totally screwed it up.



I havent been eating well lately. My meals these days usually consist of frozen food, fried chicken or instant noodles.

I really cant be bothered to cook! And clean! Urghhh.

Where's mummy when I need her??

I crave for duck rice!!!!!

When I was in london, I ate 2 plates of duck rice in 3 days.




That's how good it was =P

I cant wait to go home to the stall in Bangsar. Best char siew and duck rice in townnnn!


I also went to a restaurant in London which was open by Malays.

They served authentic malaysian food which was sooo good!



And ABC..... Really missed this! T__T


And yeah, being the greedy me, I even ordered kuih =P


Now I'm excited to go home! Gonna gorge myself with loads of food. Fucking fat already but who cares. I'm gonna miss the bus anyways! Can't wait to seeeee my belovedddddddddddddd friends!!!

Another hectic week ahead of me. PP2 presentation on tuesday, PP3 video test on wednesday, and the Pharmacy Ball on saturday at the Hilton!

Bought my dress 3 months ago and I probably cant fit into it right now :(

Oh boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment