Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ridin' solo.

Gonna have seriously a hectic upcoming week!

Oh nooo.Pharmacy Practice 3 class test on tuesday, hospital attachment on wednesday, FMT class test on friday.

What the fuck.

I'm on the brink of breaking down cos I have yet to memorise any shit.

And the only consolation of the week was, "JANE NORMAN IS ON SALEEEE" quote whit-ni.

So yeah, that was the only thing which could actually get me out from my room.

So while my other coursemates were busy studying, the girls from Flat F4 went out to shop.
Bah.
Yeah, look at the Jane Norman bags they are each holding..

And yeah, today's Simba's birthday :)


Was over there for a bit to chill with them till the clock striked 12.

Poor simba, his housemates were busy playing xbox to even sing him a birthday song =P

Happy 22nd birthday nerd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment