Monday, April 12, 2010

Because I'm the Queen of Procrastionation.

Weather's been good. Life's been great. 2 major test next week and finals on May 10th.

And what have I been doing??

Gosh. Its too sunny to stay indoors, so yours truly went down to the beach!I would want to continue my paris post but, I'm quite sick of talking about Paris and looking at the pictures taken atm, so yeah, the seasiiiiiide =D


I knoww, you dont even have to say it.. I'm a poser!


I havent camwhored in the longest time, so yeah, bare with me =P



Took an hour to reach Troon. But I was told that the Scotland beach is no where as nice as the ones in Malaysia (excluding Port Dickson of course =P)


I had the worst photographer in the world. All the pictures taken of me totally failed. Or maybe its just me. The wind was so strong and the sun was shining ever so brightly. I loved it =D I actually felt the heat for once in Scotland!


I miss the feeling of the sand brushing against my feet.

Ahh.. If only everyday could be like this. No worries in the world. Just sitting by the beach and watch the waves, seagulls and the clear blue sky :)


No comments:

Post a Comment