Saturday, April 3, 2010

You're the bird and I'm the plane.

Sorry, another short update again..

Its the start of my Easter break :)

Biopharm 4 test is over, drugs and disease report- done.

Say hello to 2 weeks break! Not exactly a break when there's loads of presentations, tests and my finals lined up in April and May.

I'm sick again. Horrible feeling. Been sick 6 times in less than 7 months. A record for me.

Urgh.

I'll be off to paris and london for easter :)

Leaving in a few hours time!!

Hope the weather's good over there. Its been quite sunny in scotland for a last few days now. Lovely. LOVE THE SUN..

Was packing my luggage last night.

Well, not me. I asked my housemates to do it.

Whitni and Tracy in particular.

This is how they packed for me....









Bloody hell. Pillow, a hanger and bras.

Thanks darlings =P

Alrighty. I'm off now. See yous in a week :) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment