Sunday, April 11, 2010

If its true, let go and it will come back to you.

Alright I'm backkk! Never been so glad to be back to my room in Glasgow. Seriously.

Never thought that I would miss kampung Glasgow so much after travelling around Paris and London for a week.







For the record, Paris was awwwwwwwwwwwesome!! Its so pretty!! I'm been love strucked by all the wonderful architectures and the carvings. So damn grand!


I did everything and visited every famous site a tourist would visit including getting wasted every night!


Gosh.

It was hell I tell you!! Lack of sleep plus hangovers including waking up really early in the morning!



This was our booze for the final night in Paris. 4 of us consumed this shit.

Totally smashed.


Pretty Grace with her flower :)



I never understood why people kept calling Paris, the city of love. Now I do.

I'm in love.

Will post up more pictures soon! Such a busy month now, preparing for my class tests and finals. I'm a dead fish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment