Monday, May 3, 2010

Dressed to the nines.


Im really bad at updating my blog on time. My life is pretty much dull now though, just eating, sleeping, studying and dying.

I'm sure you've heard of the equation before which goes something like Student + Dying = Studying.

So anyway, last Saturday, my housemates (except grace) and I dressed up for the Pharmacy Ball at Hilton.



I dont know about you, but the best part for me is always the getting ready stage. I love putting make up on and getting my hair sorted out.





Kwong, whitni and I at the entrance.



I kinda drank too much on an empty stomach. Wasnt a really good idea. Drank a lot of champagne and wine.






Quite a bad photo of me, Vivian and Whitni.




Lucy whom I thought looked really gorgeous that night.



Martin and Tracy.






Us with Ian Towle. The friendliest lecturer around. He's dead nice :)


My night could have been a lot better and I dont think it could have gone worse considering the fact that I fell on my ass while dancing the ceilidh dance and being quite tipsy, calling a random girl, voluptuous.

Overall, it wasnt too bad. A welcomed break from my studying :)

Oh boy.

I realised that my bra is exposed in all the pictures taken. Sucks to be me.

I'll update more soon I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment