Monday, May 17, 2010

XInny Chen.


Happy 21st birthday babe! Finally got the date right. And no, its not cos of facebook =P


Sorry I cant be there with you in Australia right now to celebrate your birth, but I know we'll definitely be seeing each other very soon.

If you realised, I've known you for a very, very long time. Since std 2.

And now, you're a fully developed woman. HAhahaa.




We've been through so much shits together. Thanks for driving all the way to my place with beers and a self help break up book when I was so down.

All the nights out with you were tremendously fun.

Remember this? Joke of the year. The girl was a stranger hahaha.

And, our pet project, mydressspace. Every fortnight, we would be in Jalan kenanga buying clothes, modelling em, and trying desperately to sell them.

Dont forget, our frequent yamcha "geng sam si" session at devis during midnight, starbucks and mcd centerpoint!

Our "glamour" night out when we tried to dress up and act sophisticated but I was a total fail by falling on the road while walking lol.

And our picnic day, where we encountered a crazy flasher behind a tree =D




Anyway, bottomline is, we've went through so much together, and I ♥ you.



Have a wonderful 21st :)

No comments:

Post a Comment