Wednesday, May 12, 2010

MIA

As usual, exam period= feel like dying= feel like crap= just wanna bury myself in a hole and die there.

I'm in the midst of my finals now. 2 papers down, 2 more 2 go!!

Biopharm 4 is smothering me. Help :(

I cant wait for summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FREEDOM NEXT TUEDAYYYYYY!!

I miss my mummy and daddy ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Heehe.

Havent seen them in ages. Not even on skype. My parents are so old fashioned.

They say I resemble my mum. Do I really?


Anyway, I hope I get through this finals. I really hope I do.

Ok, I'm done procrastinating for the hour. I'll find something else to do the next hour.

Yeah, I have not changed. Still the Queen of Procrastination.


**

I'm uncertain. I feel trapped. I want to know whether I've made the right decision. Only time will tell..

Whatever it may be, I hope everything will still remain the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment