Friday, March 5, 2010

You're a hot mess and Im craving fr you.




I feel terribly bad. And you're not of any help easing my guilt.

I know you think that I wouldnt understand. There's always google and friends.

I'm sorry, but ..

I'm just sorry.





SOOOOOOOO, anyways, on a brighter note,

Whelan's and Grace's birthday was last week.

How how time flies.

I'll be back in KL so so sooon.



The story of how we got grace drunk! According to her, its her first time ever. Smashhhhhed :)

We played a drinking card game, obviously was aimed to bring the birthday girl down.

Rose wine, white wine and gin. Kau tim. :)

And yes, that night was the first night which I was technically indirectly kicked out from a club.

NOT MY Fault though aherm aherm hahaha.








Grace looks normal indeed :)

But as you know, looks can be deceiving..


The night involved lotsa screaming, shouting, puking and falling down on the ground.





Kenneth was extremely sweet to grace the entire night. From taking care of her, to cleaning her boots and getting her drunk. Yepppp. Lucky girl huh :)


No comments:

Post a Comment