Saturday, March 20, 2010

St. paddy's day

How did all of you celebrate st. patrick's day?

Mine was really random. Got a text from a friend. He asked whether I wanted to go to the union and so yeah, Whitni and I went for the sake of it.

Drinks were cheap that night, with loads of drunktards around.

Initially I felt kinda out of place, but later on, I met a few friends and batchmates over there :)


Was wearing all black when I should have worn green.

Some drunky saw us and called whitni- ding and me- dong. ==


Was really packed that night. And oooh, I saw "westlife"! Hahah what a joke.

Came home that night with my hand all scribbled.

Thank you very much.

I'm pretty stressed out right now with my work load.

Anti cancer drug essay to hand up on the 1st of april.

Biopharmacy 4 class test on the 1st of april.

Fmt class test in may.

Finals in may.

SOOJIN is coming next weeeeeeek =D

****GRACE**** says hi!

okbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment