Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just say the wooorrddddd.

Sometimes I wonder, why do I even have a blog when I hardly ever pen down my true feelings and even updating it?? All I ever do is just post up pictures of me smiling. What the heck.

All my post are just so vague. I just I'm more of a private person.. not. I think I can express my thoughts pretty well enough, just that I'm more discreet when it comes to posting up my feelings where any Tom, Dick, or Harry can read it.

Dammit, what am I saying. My mind is still groggy from last night.

Was out in Kushion last night. Felt a lil odd not knowing anyone except for the person who asked me out. But one thing is for sure, Architecture home students are wayy better looking than the 3rd year Pharmacy ones =P

Random: Never let me near a scissors. I really cannot kick the damn habit of cutting my own hair.

Will be back to blog more on Grace's 21st birthday SMASHING. Like literally.


No comments:

Post a Comment