Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pull the trigger.

Only a few things which can make me happy right now.



Having to be able to buy pretty clothes, my haagen daaz bailey's favoured ice cream and losing weight.

Been on a shopping spree for the past 2 days. Pretty damaging to my purse but, what the heck it was all worth it.



My bag of happiness. From one of my favourite designers. Love love love her clothes. Pretty designs and cutting. =D

Went to this shop which sold lotsa cool hair stuff today.

I bought bumpits! Tracy was like... wott? Then I told her that its for the armpits. LOL. I think she kinda believed me.



I need big hair! I like big hairrrrrrrrr!!

Feeling so lethargic nowadays. I dont know what's wrong with me.

I just wish that everyday is sunday and I dont have to go to class.



How awesome it would be just being able to spend time with the girls and having random outing :)

However that's not the case. Biopharm 4 class test coming up argh. Gotta start studyingggggggggggg...

No comments:

Post a Comment