Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'll come running to see you again..



Ah, I'm so exhausted. No, I wasnt studying, I slept at 4 30 am yesterday playing sonic the hedgehog. Yeah, that's right, I'm an idiot.

I'm really packing on the calories and havent been going to the gym at all lately. An hour after having my dinner, I went out to have steak? What the heck.........


Was in pharmacy practice 3 lab today and we had to learn how to check blood pressure, use inhalers, and check glucose levels. For checking the glucose level in the body, a blood sample is needed.

And as most of you know, I'm a wuss when it comes to needles. But surprisingly, I went first and had my finger pierced.



It couldnt stop bleeding after that :( Weirdo. Heh.

Was in the student union on last Thursday and Friday watching a dance show organised by the dance society.

Dont ask me why I went for 2 days in a row ==




It was pretty good actually :) From ballet to jazz, hiphop, celtic taps and breakdancing.



And on sunday, we went to tesco for our WEEKLY grocery shopping.

Girls, I think we need to stop this habit.

Its crazy!


One thing about me is that, I love love love grocery shopping! More than clothes shopping, although I just bought another gap jacket today XD



Absurd. We eat like pigs =D

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Someone, please slap me if you see me playing sonic instead of studying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment