Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh my goodness what have I done!!!

Came home today after dinner over at Jasper's to find a horribly disgusting burnt smell.

I thought I forgotten to switch off my straightener but apparently that wasnt the case.

Dammit.


It came from the kitchen.


SH..IT........



Before leaving the house, I put a chicken in the oven. And.. yeah, totally forgotten about it until about 5 hours later.







R.I.P Chicken. Hello charcoal.


Damn sad.

***


Syaz and Sophie came over to Glasgow yesterday for a day trip :)

Laura who is Sophie's friend, brought us to the west end for shisha!

Oh how I miss it soooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Otago Street.

I kind of like it over there.

So zen. So peaceful. Totally opposite from the city centre.



Shisha and teaaaaaaaaaaa. :) It was good.


I'm happy :) and sleepy.

Dont know why I've been so tired for the past few days.

Weather's been good though.

Springggggggggg :) Love ittt! *hearts*



No comments:

Post a Comment