Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Someone, please keep the scissors away from me.


I did smething really stoooopid 2 days back. I cut my own hair again out of stress.

When I met kamen at chilis, she was like..

What happened to your hair =O

So yes, after "lunch", we went searching for a hair salon. I desperately needed help.

We tried going to a japanese hair salon where kamen spoke jap to the hair stylist.

She was talking to him on behalf of me.

"She ruined her hair by cutting her fringe. Can you help her?"

"How does she want her hair to be cut?"

"Anything, she just wants to look pretty."

Stupid =.= WHAT IF HE CUT MOHAWK STYLE.

But any way, the place was full so we went to another salon.

P9071944

I did hair treatment and had a hair cut.

I asked the lady to cut off my dry ends especially the ones which were very lightly dyed.

The result: Pretty disasterous.


My hair is so damn short now!!!!

(cutting your hair gives you license to camwhore)

I need to kick the habit. Seriously.


Met them at pyramid just now. Apparently it was mentee and mentor meeting.

They asked me to call my mentee along, and I was like.. =.=



I have a thing for deserts.



No comments:

Post a Comment