Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm taking the next plane home.


Update: I finally got internet connection here! HAppy happy joy joy.

Finnegans, Telawi

Met up with my darlings for the last time.

It was a fun night with those bitches :)




The girls :)





Mr ron with chau tut face hahaha.




Ivy and mingming who looked extremely tortured hahaha.


Kamen caveman :P



The powerpuff sign lol!



They surprised me with a birthday cake. Damn sweet.



And the manager gave me this blowjob drink. Literally a blowjob. My god. It was dammmmn embarrassing ahahhaa.





Ron got me a flamming lambo. What the heck double shot.



We ordered stupid shit vodka shots. Ok fine, more like me. - Wasabi, cili padi and lychee.


Yes, this is me after downing the cilipadi shot. Bloody shit shit shit shit shot dont ever drink it!

Group shots!






Thank you all of you for giving me such a memorable night, esp. stupid ron who tricked me. GRRRR!

***
The day before I left, I had lunch with Xing, Jon Ti and Jon Chong.


At night, Xinny came over :)


…. With balloons.
One which stated bon voyage and the other, happy birthday princess.
She’s awesome :)





Our last camwhore pic in a very long time..


The beanie from linda and xin :) Thank you guys.


****

The night when I left..



I dont think I wanna post any pics I took in the airport. Total AHMAH-NESS!


Thank you all who came. Esp. my family :)

At the dubai airport..



It wasnt really a shopping paradise. Everything is NOT cheap.
I think I spent about 450 in the airport itself though :(



****


MY ROOM!!!


The first day was absolutely effing tiring. 17 hour plane ride and it was off to my accommodation.
After lunch, we headed out to tesco and boy, we bought a hell load of stuff.



This is just a quarter of what we bought.


Even though I was dammmn exhausted, I managed to unpacked my stuff :)


I was so deperate for hangers. Sheesh



From this..




To…





All cleaned up :) So unlike me right lol. Those who know me will know this.

The next day..


It was MORE SHOPPING :)

BUCHANAN STREET.


The bomb.




Spot Aldo!




Getting ready to go out..
Dont let my outfit fool you, it was freezing, and still is. Brrr.





Housemates!












The crane there is for people to bungee jump. NUTTER.



Heheheh whit-ni the whit-tard. HAhaha. Kidding!



This is the real retard. Hahahaa!

And i’m off! Need to sleep now. Tracy just told me that I've got to get ready by 9 30 tmr to buy rice T__T

Gotta learn how to cook man. Havent been eating a proper meal since.. I left home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment