Monday, September 14, 2009

Of birthdays and visa.

For the past few days, my life has been pretty hectic. I went to the bank 5 times in 2 days, visited the travel agent, got my documents photocopied, applied for my visa and etc etc etc
I was thankful to even have time to spend with linda and xy last friday night. It was fun catching up with them and playing the stupid drinking game. Multiples of 2 *inside joke*
I’m exhausted.
I swear to god that packing is a bitch.
P1017301 I cant even sleep in my room for the mean time.
Its not live-able.
****
My mum and whit-ni’s birthday was last Saturday.
Celebrated mummy’s birthday at Daorae.
Korean Bbq yummerz =D
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
P1017179
P1017184
The beef is the best everrr! Tender and juicy.
P1017180
My grandma asked me to take a pic of her because she wanted to see herself on the camera screen.
Grandma: Eee, I look so old. Delete la please delete it.
Grandpa: Show me show me! Eh not bad what, at least you look better smiling. Better than showing me your black face everyday.
=.=
Kinda sad lol.
****
On Sunday, I had to wake up super duper early at an ungodly hour to go back to my mum’s hometown.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
I want big ass eyes!
P1017244
Nevertheless, it was good. Hahaha. My favourite packets =D
Then I had to rush off for Whit-ni’s lunch at Fu-rin, Glenmarie.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Chandni, Yingzhao and me!
P1017251
Everyone laughing atthe way Jaymee wrapped the present. Seriously. damn. retarded. lor. ( I know you’re reading this =P )
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         The girls minus weekiat.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Cheryl!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         Look at jaymee! She’s gonna kill me.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Tracy’s new hairstyle! I think its nice. More youthful looking.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
P1017285
P1017281
Because they just want me to blog about them. Pfft.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
The pretty birthday girl : )
P1017298
Happy 20th birthday. Hope you had a great one, future housemate. Please please cook and clean for me!
****
Speaking of birthdays, I just received 2 presents from Melbourne today.
Thank you so much Nick and Lihong!
P1017302
I sorta knew what was in the package because of the details written on the paper hahaha.
P1017305
P1017306
P1017307
A pretty awesome scarf. Thank you. And what is this about wanting to get me a notebook so that I can write my emo stuff in it.
I’m such a happy person yo. No emo emo stuff going on man.
P1017309
And lihong, thank you for the gorgeous card and the pretty bag/clutch. Unfortunately, I dont club or socialize no more. I’ll be indoor trying to study 24/7 =P hahaha!
I hope to see you guys soon!
Might be taking off this coming friday if all is well with my visa, so hopefully I can meet my loved ones before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment