Thursday, September 17, 2009

A post dedicated to my beloved friends :)

My first phase in IMU has ended.



Its time to move on.



My visa has been approved, my bags have been packed, my air ticket has already been bought.



Goodbye KL, goodbye Malaysia.



I actually have mixed feelings now.



Part of me is like excited, but I will really miss my friends and most importantly, my family.



I feel so blessed to have all of them.



They are the ones who made me who I am today.



Meeting new people, having new friends, and most importantly, making friends who I can keep.


To the most awesome PIMP AROUND! YOU SHALL BE MISSED! Gan Eu Vin :)

My trustee MJ kaki. Calls people lan dou but actually is the biggest gambler of all times. Thanks for everything woi. Hope to see you next year. let's celebrate cny this coming june instead of february :P




OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



Li hongg aka donkey. Even though you’re in Melbourne, I hope we can still be as close as ever in the future. You’re one of the nicest girl I’ve ever met. Our friendship will last forever k! Love youuu!


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Xinying and linda! The most awesome friends I have :) I will definitely miss our emo and bitching sessions. You guys give great advices and are always there to lend a hear. They are so random and spontaneous, it actually makes my days fun! Let’s go on a trip when I get back :) <3s


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Jaymeeee! The joker of the year woi! She’s an epitome of brains and beauty hahaha see I’m praising you omg this is absurd. I will miss your random lame jokes and late night emo chats. See you next year in Scotland babe :)


6387_126506538420_603978420_2367724_784476_n


Weekiat, whitni, whelan, zhi yung, jaymee, eileen and grace :) Our last trip in Malacca. It was fun hanging out with all of you people. But its ok, it wont be the last! There’s more to come.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Tracy, Grace and Jaymee. The first day at redang. It was the best trip so far. Enjoyed every moment of it. The beautiful seaaaaa!


019 copyThis was at 7ate9. Remember our random idea of dressing up and going to a fancy restaurant. Hahaha then I fell on the road –.- So much for being sophisticated.


n1219548665_314419_6995


Linda and yiwen. This was during Cny. Gambling session hahaha! Thanks linda for always listening to my problems. You better dont eat so much lamb ok. Hahaa. Too bad we aint going together this year, but there’s always next year aight? I’ll wait for you :)


15042008099 Yee sheun! I’m gonna miss you babe. I actually didnt have a good impression of you back in taylor’s, thinking that you looked really bitchy, but we ended up real close in uni :) Come visit ok! I will miss you very much! All the best for your eos, and dont get sick again!


n539266477_1810568_1189


This was during Armin Van Buuren, Zouk. Bye my clubbing partner. Who’s gonna party with me in Scotland? Thanks for always having my back and coming over to my place when Im down. Our late night devi’s corner chat. The okay-let’s-go-subang-now-to-find-linda. I hope you will last with your boy. I will miss you short hot stuff.


Image1497


Kamen. The girl who I hated and hated me as well back in primary school. Please, find a nice boyfriend and hopefully I will get one too since we’re jinx. Dont be a emo bitch and I hope that you’ll come up to UK next year. We’ve gone through so much and had so many pathetic chats. Do take care of yourself and dont do stupid things like fan chin ahahah.



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Sheun, Tracy and Adrian. This was taken when we were at the Eye of Malacca. Hahaha. Adrian wanted to visit that place so much but afraid of heights.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Ivy, Sharon, Soojin. Met you guys this year but it seems as though we know each other for a really long time already. Dont call me doggie already ah! I want to play mahjong ah!!! Powerpuff girls ahaha. But linda is always missing during the powerpuff meetings. Oh well, we shall reunite again! :)


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA




Eileen! ahhah the small girl who looks like 15 but is actually older than me by 6 months. She’s so sweet and understanding. All the msn chats and library days. Dont “mo tau fu” ah! hahahahaa. Study hard and dont miss me cos I will be seeing you soon =P Bye daughter!!


IMG_0314


This was taken during our Malaysian studies day. Everyone had to dress up in traditional clothes ahaha. I wore a kebaya and a saree.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


Chandni and Yingzhao. Future pharmacist and doctor, all the best =P You girls are great juniors. Really sweet people. Study hard and keep in touch ok!



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


The powerpuff gang hahaha. The night when soojin turned 19 and when Ivy was a stunman. Hahhaa inside joke.



n670088228_1715003_5181109




My first and last Imu ball. When everyone dressed up and looked so pretty.



P8181890 P8181868 Xinying, Jiaxin, Kamen and Linda. The random picnic plan! Hahah, it got me so tanned. It was definitely a day to remember. The stalker, boat ride and bubbles!





P1017374













Thank you all of you for the awesome farewell night. Shall blog about it soon. Too bad the plan to kena me didnt succeed =P


To my future housemates: Tracy, Whitni, Grace- You guys need to take care of me. I got no more kakak and mama over there. We’re gonna have so much fun together.



To everyone else whom I didnt mention above, you all mean the world to me. Thank you for caring. You know who you are :)



With love,


Chingy~

No comments:

Post a Comment